RKCL RSCIT Result 26th February 2017 Name Wise Declared of All Districts – Check Now!
RKCL RSCIT Results 2017
Finally! The RKCL RS-CIT Exam Result 2017 has been declared online of the exam that was held on 26th February 2017. The Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Limited (RKCL) and Vardhaman Mahveer Open University (VMOU), Kota jointly conducts the Rajasthan State Certificate course in Information Technology (RSCIT) Exam for the Rajasthan Male/ Female candidates who want to learn Computer Applications/ Informational Technology. The RKCL RSCIT Result of 26th February 2017 is uploaded on the official website of Vardhaman Mahveer Open University (VMOU), Kota i.e. http://rkcl.vmou.ac.in/ that you may check now. The main objective of the RS-CIT course is to provide the quality education about the Computer Technology and its Applications to the Rajasthan Candidates only. So, those who want to take admission to the RS-CIT Course 2017 must qualify the RKCL RSCIT Exam 2016 that was held on 26-Feb-2017. Check RSCIT Answer Key of 26th Feb 2017 written exam online of Book Series A, B, C and D.
District Wise RSCIT Exam Result 2017
In Rajasthan State there are total 33 districts and for the admission to the Rajasthan State Certificate course in Information Technology (RS-CIT), candidates have applied and appeared from all districts of Rajasthan. Now, you may check the District wise RSCIT Result 2017 from the given below official link. Those who are looking for the Govt Jobs in Rajasthan 2017 are mainly opt for the RKCL RS-CIT Computer Course. The RSCIT is one of the most preferable IT Literacy Course among the Rajasthan youth.
- Name of Govt Organization:- RKCL, Vardhaman Mahveer Open University (VMOU), Kota
- Name of Exam/ Course:- Rajasthan State Certificate course in Information Technology (RSCIT)
- RKCL RSCIT Exam Date 2017:- 26-02-2017
- RKCL RSCIT Feb Result Date 2017:- March 2017
RSCIT Marksheet Download 2017
The Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Limited (RKCL) has uploaded the RSCIT Marksheet 2017 or Scorecard on its web portal i.e. http://rkcl.in/. So, candidates are informed that they may download the RSCIT Scorecard 2017 and those who are getting problem in downloading; they may follow the steps described below so that you may easily save and download it properly.
RKCL RSCIT Cut off Marks 2017
Are you looking forward to know the RSCIT Cut off Marks 2017 of the exam that was held on 26th February 2017? In the written examination for the admission in Rajasthan State Certificate course in Information Technology (RSCIT), there were total 35 questions of 2 marks each. So, out of total 70 marks you are required to obtain minimum 28 marks to quality the RS-CIT exam. From the given below table, it will be clarified that the minimum passing marks is 28 and if you failed to get it than you may not took admission for the RS-CIT computer Literacy Course in Rajasthan State.
|Sr. No.||Name of Exam||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Passing Marks|
|1||RS-CIT||35 Questions||70 Marks||28 Marks|
Download RSCIT Exam Results 2017 Name Wise
Procedure to download the RKCL RS-CIT Results 2017-
- Firstly, go to the official website of RKCL, Vardhaman Mahveer Open University (VMOU), Kota.
- Then you have to click on the “View Result” link of the “26 Feb 2017” date.
- Now, Select the District from the drop-down menu.
- After that, select the searching option i.e. Search by Roll No. / Search by Name or Date of Birth.
- Now, enter your Name and Roll No correctly.
- Lastly, click on “View” button to see your RSCIT Result status.
- You may save it and download it for further use.
How to Check: RKCL RSCIT Result 26th Feb 2017