LIC AAO Result 2019
The LIC AAO Prelims Result 2019 of Generalist/ IT/CA /Actuarial/ Rajbhasha is going to be declared online at www.licindia.in website. Those who were appeared in the LIC AAO Preliminary Exam 2019 which was held on 4th & 5th May 2019 across India are informed that the LIC AAO Result 2019 of the Prelims exam has been declared online.
Those who have obtained the minimum qualifying marks in the LIC AAO Prelims Exam 2019 are declared qualified and shortlisted for the Main Examination which is scheduled to be held on 28th June 2019.
Check LIC AAO Prelims Result 2019 online to know whether you have qualified the prelims exam or not. If qualified then your name shortlisted or not for the LIC AAO Mains Exam 2019.
- LIC AAO (Generalist) Prelims Result 2019
- LIC AAO (IT) Prelims Result 2019
- LIC AAO (CA) Prelims Result 2019
- LIC AAO (Actuarial) Prelims Result 2019
- LIC AAO (Rajbhasha) Prelims Result 2019
LIC AAO 2019 Prelims Result
How many candidates will be shortlisted for the LIC AAO Mains Exam 2019?
The number of candidates to be called for LIC AAO Mains Exam 2019 will be about 20 times the number of vacancies in each category.
Are you among those who are looking for LIC AAO 2019 Prelims Result of Generalist/ IT/CA /Actuarial/ Rajbhasha? Well! You all are informed that the LIC AAO Prelims Exam Result 2019 has been declared online at Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) website i.e. www.licindia.in.
Total 590 vacancies of Assistant Administrative Officers (AAOs) – Generalist/ IT/ Chartered Accountant/Actuarial/Rajbhasha will be filled across India through this recruitment.
LIC AAO Prelims Result 2019 Date
Are you eager to know the LIC AAO Prelims Result Date 2019?
- Name of Govt Organization:- Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)
- Name of Post:- Assistant Administrative Officers – AAOs (Generalist/IT/Chartered Accountant/Actuarial/Rajbhasha)
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 590 (Generalist- 350; IT- 150; Chartered Accountant- 50; Actuarial- 30; Rajbhasha-10)
- LIC AAO Preliminary Exam Date 2019:- 4th & 5th May 2019
- LIC AAO Prelims Result Date 2019:- June 2019
- LIC AAO Mains Exam Date 2019:- 28th June 2019
- LIC AAO Mains Result Date 2019:- July 2019
- LIC AAO Interview Date 2019:- Update Soon
LIC AAO – Selection Process
- Phase-I: Preliminary Examination:- Qualifying Type
- Phase-II : Main Examination:- Objective test (300 marks) & *Descriptive test (25 marks)
- Phase-III: Interview:- 60 Marks
* English Language test which is descriptive test will be of qualifying nature. Marks obtained in the Descriptive Test of Mains will not be added while made the final merit list.
The final selection of the suitable candidates for the AAO (Generalist/ IT/ Chartered Accountant/Actuarial/ Rajbhasha) in Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) will be done as per merit basis. The LIC AAO Merit List 2019 will be prepared as per marks obtained in the Mains Examination (Objective test) and in Interview test.
LIC AAO Prelims Cut off Marks 2019
The Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has fixed the minimum qualifying marks of each category in Assistant Administrative Officers (AAOs) Preliminary Examination 2019. According to that, you are required to obtain the minimum qualifying marks in each test to qualify the LIC AAO Preliminary Examination.
From the given below table, you may check LIC AAO Prelims Qualifying Marks 2019 of each category that you are required to obtain so that you may be shortlisted for the Mains Examination.
|Sr. No||Name of Test||Max. Marks||Qualifying Marks (SC/ ST)||Qualifying Marks (Others)|
|1||Reasoning Ability||35||16 Marks||18 Marks|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude||35||16 Marks||18 Marks|
|3||English Language||30||9 Marks||10 Marks|
How to check LIC AAO Prelims Result 2019?
To check LIC AAO Preliminary Result 2019 of Generalist/ IT/ Chartered Accountant/ Actuarial/ Rajbhasha, you may follow the given below steps-
- Firstly, visit online the Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) website i.e. www.licindia.in.
- Click on “Result of LIC AAO Prelims Exam 2019 for of Generalist/ IT/ Chartered Accountant/ Actuarial/ Rajbhasha”.
- Now, LIC AAO Prelims Result 2019 PDF will be opened.
- You may check your result status as per Name wise/ Roll No. wise/ Registration No. wise.
- If shortlisted for the LIC AAO Mains Exam 2019 then start preparation as the exam is due on 28th June 2019.