MP Scholarship | MP Scholarship 2.0 | MP Scholarship Portal | MP Scholarship KYC | MP Scholarship Registration 2019-20 | Know MP Scholarship Status | MP Scholarship for SC / OBC / ST
The Madhya Pradesh Government is offering various scholarships to students for study in Class 11, Class 12, Graduation, Diploma, ITI, Post Graduation, Ph.D. The main objective of MP Govt to run various scholarships for SC, OBC, ST and even General category students is to provide education to those who are poor or comes under the weaker section. The boys and girls of MP state who doesn’t get admission in Schools, Colleges, Universities just because they can’t pay their admission fees are informed that they may take admission in schools/ institutes and MP Govt will provide scholarship to them for study.
So, without any delay take admission in School, College, University and apply online for the MP Scholarship 2019-21 on scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in web portal on or before the last date.
MP Scholarship Portal
The Madhya Pradesh Government has its own scholarship portal named State Scholarship Portal 2.0 i.e. scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in where students may get any information about all MP Scholarship Schemes – Post Metric, MMJKY, MMVY. At MP Scholarship Portal 2.0, you may Register, Login, Check Scholarship Status, Calculate Scholarship, Track Scholarship Application Status of any scholarship scheme run by MP Govt.
The MP Scholarship Portal of various Scholarship Schemes run by Madhya Pradesh Government are given here that you may go through-
- MP Post Metric Scholarship Portal 2.0 – scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in
- मुख्यमंत्री जनकल्याण योजना (MMJKY) Scholarship Portal 2.0– scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in/SambalScholarship/
- Mukhya Mantri Medhavi Yojana (MMVY) Scholarship Portal 2.0– scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in/MedhaviChhatra/
Types of MP Scholarship Schemes
Do you want to know how many scholarship schemes are running in MP for the students to study in Class 11, Class 12, ITI, Polytechnic, Diploma, Graduation, Engineering, Medical, PG, Ph.D Courses? Here, we are providing you a list of MP Scholarship Schemes for the students who want to go for higher study.
1. MP Post Metric Scholarship
- MP Post Metric Scholarship for SC Students
- MP Post Metric Scholarship for OBC Students
- MP Post Metric Scholarship for ST Students
2. मुख्यमंत्री जनकल्याण (शिक्षा प्रोत्साहन) योजना – MMJKY
3. मुख्यमंत्री मेधावी विद्यार्थी योजना पोर्टल – MMVY
4. MP Awas Sahayta Yojana
- MP Awas Sahayta Yojana for SC Students
- MP Awas Sahayta Yojana for ST Students
5. MP Gaon Ki Beti Yojna
6. MP Pratibha Kiran Scholarship Yojna
7. MP Vikramaditya Scholarship Yojna
8. MP Scholarship for Ph.D Research
9. MP Maharishi Valmiki Scheme
10. MP I.T.I. General/OBC Students Scholarship Scheme
11. MP Merit Scholarship Scheme
MP Post Metric Scholarship
The MP Post Metric Scholarship is for the OBC, SC and ST category students of Madhya Pradesh state who have completed their Class 10.
- For OBC- Students whose parent’s annual income is up to Rs.300000/- will get 100% scholarship amount.
- For SC- all students who belong to SC category are eligible for MP Post Metric Scholarship.
- For ST- Students whose parent’s annual income is up to Rs.500000/- will get 100% Scholarship and if annual income is between Rs.500001/- to Rs.600000/- will get 50% Scholarship.
मुख्यमंत्री जनकल्याण (शिक्षा प्रोत्साहन) योजना – MMJKY
- मुख्यमंत्री जनकल्याण (शिक्षा प्रोत्साहन) योजना is for all category students i.e. General/ OBC/ SC/ ST whose parents are registered as unorganized workers in the Department of Labour,MP.
- The मुख्यमंत्री जनकल्याण योजना is for students to study in Graduation/ Integrated Post Graduation/ Master’s/ Polytechnic/ Diploma / ITI Courses.
मुख्यमंत्री मेधावी विद्यार्थी योजना – MMVY
On getting admission in higher education courses after Class 12, you may apply for मुख्यमंत्री मेधावी विद्यार्थी योजना 2019. Before that, you must fulfil the given below eligibility criteria-
- The Mukhya Mantri Medhavi Yojana (MMVY) Scholarship is for students who have obtained 70% marks in Class 12 under MP State Board or 85% marks in Class 12 under CBSE/ ICSE Board.
- All category candidates are eligible for मुख्यमंत्री मेधावी विद्यार्थी योजना.
- Student must be resident of Madhya Pradesh state
- Annual income of their parents should be less than Rs. 6 lakhs.
MP Awas Sahayta Yojana
The Madhya Pradesh Government has introduced “Awas Sahayta Yojana” for the SC & ST category students who are residing on rent for study. Under Awas Sahayta Yojana, the MP Govt provides Rs.1000/- to Rs.2000/- per month as financial help to the student so that he/ she can pay their rent without disturbing their study.
How to apply?
- To apply for Awas Sahayta Yojana, you have to firstly apply for MP Post Matric Scholarship Scheme 2019.
- After that, you can apply for MP Awas Sahayta Yojana 2019.
- After submit the application form for MP Awas Sahayta Yojana, take the print out of it as hard copy and submit it to your School/ College.
MP Gaon Ki Beti Yojna (गाँव की बेटी)
Under Gaon Ki Beti Yojna, the girl students who lives in any village of MP have passed the class 12 in 1st division (60% marks) will be provided scholarship as a financial help of Rs.500/- per month for the 10 months to study in higher class.
- The Gaon Ki Beti Yojna is for all category students – General/ OBC / SC/ ST.
MP Pratibha Kiran (प्रतिभा किरण) Scholarship Yojna
The girl students of class 12 who lives in urban area and comes under below poverty line and obtained 1st division (60% marks) in class 12 are eligible for Pratibha Kiran (प्रतिभा किरण) Scholarship Yojna.
- Under प्रतिभा किरण छात्रवृति योजना, girl students will be given scholarship amount of Rs.5000/- per year.
MP Vikramaditya (विक्रमादित्य ) Scholarship Yojna
The Vikramaditya (विक्रमादित्य ) Free Education Scheme is for poor students of General category who comes under below the poverty line to provide free higher education at the graduation level and post graduation level.
- 12th class passed with 60% marks
- For graduation- parent’s annual income should not be more than Rs.54,000/-
- For higher study- parent’s annual income should not be more than Rs.1,20,000/-
- Maximum of Rs.2,500/- per year will be given as financial aid under this scheme.
MP Scholarship for Ph.D Research
The SC and ST students of Madhya Pradesh who are pursuing their Ph.D may apply for “Scholarship for Ph.D Research”.
- Under this scheme, the SC and ST students will be provided Rs.16,000/- per month.
- Parent’s annual income should be less than Rs.3 Lakhs.
How to Apply for MP Scholarship 2019?
To apply for any of the above mentioned MP Scholarships for the session 2019-20, you are advised to follow the given below steps-
Step 1. MP Scholarship Registration
- Kindly, visit online the MP Scholarship Portal 2.0
- On the home page, under “Student Corner”, click on “Register Yourself”.
- Enter your basic details to complete the registration process i.e. Name, Father Name. Mother Name, Category, Gender, Mobile No., Email Address, Aadhaar Number, Samagra ID etc.
- After that, enter details of your Correspondence and Permanent Address.
- At last, click on “Submit” button.
- Now, a Username and Password will be generated.
Note:- The renewal students have to skip this step and directly start from the Step 3 which is Student Login with your previous year Scholarship Account- Username and Password.
Step 2. Select the Scholarship for which you are applying
- On the homepage, under “Online Schemes On the Portal”, select the Scholarship Scheme for which you want to apply.
Step 3. Student Login
- After select the scholarship scheme, you are required to click on “if Registered, Log in Here”.
- That will redirect you to “Student Login” page.
- Now, enter your Username and Password.
- At last, click on “Login” button.
Step 4. Fill MP Scholarship Application Form
- Now, the MP Scholarship Application Form will be displayed.
- Fill all the mandatory details correctly.
Step 5. Upload Documents
- Upload your required Documents/ Certificates.
Step 6. Submit the form
- Finally, click on “Submit” button to complete the submission of MP Scholarship Application Form.
- Now, take the print out of it as hard copy.
Step 7. Submit Hard Copy to Institute
- You are required to submit the hard copy of your MP Scholarship Application 2019 to your School/ College/ University.
MP Scholarship Status 2019
Do you want to track / check your Scholarship Application?
It is quite simple to check you scholarship application status online. You may simply follow the given below steps for MP Scholarship Checking
- Go to MP State Scholarship Portal 2.0 i.e. scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in.
- On the home page, go to “TRACK SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION STATUS”.
- Now, select the particular Scholarship Scheme for which you have applied and now seeking application status.
- After that, you will have to provide your “Application ID” and select the “Academic Year” from the drop-down menu.
- At last, click on “Show My Application”.