About UP Scholarship | UP Scholarship Registration | UP Scholarship Application Form | How to Apply for UP Scholarship 2019 | How to Check UP Scholarship Status Online 2019?| Eligibility Criteria 2019 to apply for UP Post Matric / Pre Matric Scholarship | UP Scholarship Renewal
Do you want to apply online for UP Scholarship 2019? Before to start applying for the UP Online Scholarship Schemes, you all are advised to read through the complete article to know about the Types of Scholarship Schemes, their Registration process, Documents required before apply online, What next after registration?, Eligibility Criteria, How to check UP Scholarship Status? etc.
The U.P. Scholarship & Fee Reimbursement Online System is a web portal (scholarship.up.nic.in) where you may apply for UP Scholarship Registration for Class 9, Class 10, Class 11, Class 12, Graduation, Post Graduation. At scholarship.up.nic.in website, the fresh and renewal candidates may also check their UP Scholarship Status 2019.
About UP Scholarship
Basically, The Uttar Pradesh Government has started the Scholarship Schemes for the SC, ST, OBC, General, Minority category candidates to study in Class 9th, Class 10th, Class 11th, Class 12th, Diploma, Graduation, Post-Graduation, Ph.D.
There are various Scholarship Schemes for the Uttar Pradesh students who are studying in Class 9th to Post Graduation.
- Pre Matric Scholarship – for class 9 and Class 10 students
- Post Matric Intermediate Scholarship – for Class 11 and Class 12 students
- Post Matric Other Than Intermediate Scholarship – for Graduation/ Post Graduation/ Ph.D students
- Post Matric Other State Scholarship
What is the eligibility criteria for UP Scholarship?
Are you eligible to apply for the UP Scholarship Scheme? Well! The eligibility of the students to apply for the various UP Scholarships is mainly depends of 2 criteria-
1. Education Qualification
2 . Annual Income of Parents
|Sr. No||Name of Scholarship||Annual Income|
|1||UP Pre Matric Scholarship||Not more than 1 Lakh|
|2||UP Post Matric (Intermediate) Scholarship||Not more than 2 Lakh|
|3||UP Post Matric (Other Than Intermediate) Scholarship||Not more than 2 Lakh|
UP Scholarship Last Date 2019
What is the last date to apply for UP Scholarship 2019-20?
Are you looking forward to apply for UP Prematric Scholarship and UP Postmatric Scholarship for the session 2019-20? Before that, you should be aware of UP Scholarship Important Dates 2019 so that accordingly you may submit your application form for the Uttar Pradesh Scholarship.
UP Pre Matric Scholarship (for Class 9 & 10)
- Starting Date to submit application form:- 1st July 2019
- Last Date to submit application form:- 31st August 2019
- Last Date to submit hard copy of your scholarship application form to Institutes:- September 2019
UP Post Matric Scholarship (for Class 11 & 12)
- Starting Date to submit application form:- 1st July 2019
- Last Date to submit application form:- 10th October 2019
- Last Date to submit hard copy to institutes:- October 2019
UP Post Matric Scholarship (for other than Class 11 & 12)
- Starting Date to submit online application form:- 1st July 2019
- Last Date to submit online application form:- 31st August 2019
- Last Date for submission of hard copy to institutes:- September 2019
How to Apply for UP Scholarship 2019?
To apply for any scholarship (Prematric/ Postmatric) offered by Uttar Pradesh Government which are mentioned above, you will have to follow the given below steps-
Step 1- Registration
Step 2 – Student Login
Step 3 – Scholarship Application Form – Fill
Step 4 – Upload Documents
Step 5 – Final Submission
Step 6 – Submit Hard Copy to Institutes
UP Scholarship Registration 2019
- For registration, go to the official website of U.P. Scholarship & Fee Reimbursement Online System i.e. scholarship.up.nic.in.
- Click on “Student” and then “New Registration”.
- Click on the Scholarship for which you are applying as per category wise.
- Fill the required details correctly and click on the “SUBMIT” button.
UP Scholarship Student Login
- Next step is Student Login, for which you have to click on “Student” and then click on either “Fresh Login” or “Renewal Login” of the UP Scholarship for which you are applying.
- Those who are applying first time for Scholarship, they will click on Fresh Login and those who are going to renew their scholarship will click on Renewal Login.
- Now, fill the details for login- Registration Number, Date of Birth, Password, Captcha Code and after that, click on “Submit” button.
Filling of UP Scholarship Application Form
After UP Scholarship Student Login, the next step is to fill the application form.
- Fill all the details correctly in UP Scholarship Application Form.
- After filling all details, click on “SUBMIT” button.
Upload required Documents & Submit
- Now, you will have to upload the scanned copy of all the required documents like Educational Qualification Certificate, Caste Certificate, Photograph etc.
- After uploading, go through the complete application form of scholarship to check all details are correctly filled and then click on “Submit” button.
- Take the print out of your submitted application form as hard copy.
Submit Hard Copy to Institutes
The last step is to submit the hard copy of your UP Scholarship Application Form 2019 along with Necessary Documents to your School/ Institute / College/ University.
Note:- Step by step procedure for Fresh and Renewal students to apply online for UP Pre Matric Scholarships and Post Matric Scholarship for the academic session 2019-20.
How to check UP Scholarship Status Online?
You may check UP Scholarship status online at U.P. Scholarship & Fee Reimbursement Online System i.e. scholarship.up.nic.in. The Fresh and Renewal students both can check their UP Scholarship Application Status online at scholarship.up.nic.in.
Follow the given below steps-
- Kindly, visit online the scholarship.up.nic.in website.
- Now, click on “Status”.
- Click on “Application Status 2019-20”.
- Enter you “Registration Number” and “Date of Birth”.
- At last, click on “Search” button.
UP Scholarship Renewal
Those who have already registered and applied for the UP Scholarship Schemes – Prematric / Postmatric in the previous year 2018-19 are required to renew their Scholarship for the academic session 2019-20.
For the renewal of your UP Scholarship for the session 2019-20, you are required to do Renewal Login at scholarship.up.nic.in website.