The West Bengal Central School Service Commission (WBCSSC) has finally released the Non-Teaching Staff (Clerk) Exam Answer Key 2017 of the written test that you may check now as per Booklet Set A, B, C and D. The West Bengal School Service Commission (WBSSC) has successfully conducted the 3RD RLST, 2016 Non-Teaching Staff (Clerk) Written Examination on 5th March 2017 at various examination centres in which a large numbers of candidates were appeared. Now, they all are must be eagerly waiting of the WBCSSC Clerk Exam Official Answer Key 2017 so that they could cross check their answers. The WBCSSC Clerk Result 2017 will be declared in coming months so before that you are advised to go through the West Bengal SSC Clerk Official Answer Keys 2017 to know the performances in the examination.
- WBCSSC Clerk Answer Key of Set A 2017
- WBCSSC Clerk Answer Key of Set B 2017
- WBCSSC Clerk Answer Key of Set C 2017
- WBCSSC Clerk Answer Key of Set D 2017
WBCSSC Clerk Answer Key 2017
The 3rd Regional Level Selection Test, 2016 for Appointment to the Non-Teaching Staff (Clerk) posts has been successfully conducted by West Bengal Central School Service Commission. Now, the WBCSSC Clerk Answer Key 2017 has been released that you may check and download from the West Bengal Central School Service Commission website i.e. www.westbengalssc.com. The written examination for the Non Teaching Staff (Clerk) post was of 60 marks. Those who obtain the qualifying marks in the written examination are eligible to appear in the further tests i.e.
- Personality test
- Typing Test on Computer
- Computer Proficiency Test.
Finally the much awaited WBCSSC Clerk Exam Answer Key 2017 of Set A, B, C and D has been released online that you may check to know the number of correct and wrong answers that you have attempted in the 3RD RLST, 2016 Non-Teaching Staff (Clerk) Written Test held on 5th March 2017-
- Advertisement No. 01/NT/2016
- Name of Govt Organization:- West Bengal Central School Service Commission (WBCSSC)
- Name of Examination:- 3RD RLST, 2016 Non-Teaching Staff (Clerk) Examination
- Name of Post:- Clerks
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 1707 Posts
- WBCSSC Clerk Written Exam date:- 05-March-2017
- WBCSSC Clerk Written Exam Answer Key:- Released
WBCSSC Clerk Answer Key of 5th March 2017
Are you looking for the WBCSSC Clerk Answer Keys of the 5th March 2017 written exam? If yes, then you are informed that the West Bengal School Service Commission has been uploaded WBCSSC Clerk Exam Written Answer Key 2017 on its website that you may check to know the expected marks in the examination. To qualify the written examination, you all are required to obtain at least or above WBCSSC Clerk Cut off Marks 2017. After went through the WBSSC Clerk Answer Keys 2017, you may start preparation for the next test which is Personality test, Typing and Computer Proficiency Test.
- Written Examination (MCQ Type):- 60 Marks
- Academic Qualification Marks:- 10 Marks
- Personality Test:- 05 Marks
- Typing and Computer Proficiency Test:- 25 Marks
The written examination for the Non Teaching Staff (Clerk) was of 60 marks. There were total 60 questions in the written exam and each question carries the 1 marks. There were no negative marking in the test.
Region Wise Clerk Post Vacancy Details-
- Eastern Region:- 441 Posts
- Northern Region:- 274 Posts
- Southern Region:- 284 Posts
- Western Region :- 461 Posts
- South-Eastern Region:- 247 Posts
How to Check: WBCSSC Clerks Answer Key 2017 Online