Wild Wisdom Quiz Registration 2019
The WWF-India’s One Planet Academy is going to conduct Wild Wisdom Quiz 2019 in which Primary School (Classes 3 to 5), Middle School (Classes 6 to 8) and Senior School (Classes 9 to 12)students across India can participate.
For the participation in Wild Wisdom Quiz 2019, the first step is “Online Registration” by Schools/ Students on or before the last date. The Wild Wisdom Quiz 2019 Registration will remain open from 19th March 2019 to 15th September 2019. All the Schools/ Students who are looking forward to participate in the WWF India Wild Wisdom Quiz 2019 are required to register themselves online via www.quiz.wwfindia.org website.
WWF India Wild Wisdom Quiz 2019
Do you want to be the Wild Wisdom Quiz 2019 Champion! Then apply for Wild Wisdom Quiz 2019 Online Registration at www.quiz.wwfindia.org.
Objective:- The main objective to conduct WWF India Wild Wisdom Quiz 2019 is to spread awareness of “Wildlife Importance” among young students in India.
- What are the main causes of Wildlife Destruction?
- How we can protect Wildlife?
- What is the importance of Wildlife in Humans?
- What will happen if we don’t protect wildlife?
To play their part in Wildlife Management, it is necessary for them to know about Wildlife and its importance.
Wild Wisdom Quiz 2019 Date
For Primary and Middle School
- School Level Quiz:- 1st July 2019 to 15th September 2019
- State Level Quiz:- in October 2019
Note:- Primary Level Finish here.
For Middle School
- National and International Finale:- 19th November 2019 and 20th November 2019
For Senior School (Online Quiz)
- Phase 1:- 11th October 2019
- Phase 2:- 14th October 2019
- Phase 3 (Finale):- 15th October 2019
Wild Wisdom Quiz 2019 Theme
What is the Theme of Wild Wisdom Quiz 2019?
Well! All the participants are informed that the theme for the Wild Wisdom Quiz 2019 is “Exploring Our Planet”. All the questions in WWF India Wild Wisdom Quiz 2019 will be asked related to this theme.
How to do Registration for Wild Wisdom Quiz 2019?
The Wild Wisdom Quiz Registration 2019 will be done online at www.quiz.wwfindia.org website.
Step by step procedure is given below-
1. Kindly, visit online the Wild Wisdom Quiz website www.quiz.wwfindia.org.
2. After that, click on “Register” tab.
3. Go through the instructions carefully before to start registration for Wild Wisdom Quiz 2019.
4. Now, fill the Wild Wisdom Quiz 2019 Registration Form Online.
Fill School Details-
- School Name
- School Address
- School Email
- School Contact Number
- Type of Affiliation (CBSE / ICSE/ IB/ State Board/ Other)
Fill Teacher Details-
- First Name / Middle Name/ Last Name
- Contact Number
5. Go through the Participation Details
- Number of Students and Payment Details
6. Now, fill the number of participants from your school
- Senior Participants Number
- Middle Participants Number
- Junior Participants Number
7. Select the City where you will attend the State Level Quiz
(Delhi/ Bangalore/Bhopal/ Chandigarh/ Chennai/Coimbatore/ Dehradun/ Guwahati/ Hyderabad/ Kolkata/ Mumbai/ Thiruvananthapuram/ Valsad)
8. Where did you hear about WWQ?
9. At Last, click on “Register” button.
Wild Wisdom Quiz 2019 Fees
After the completion of Wild Wisdom Quiz Online Registration 2019, the next step is to deposit fee amount. How to deposit Wild Wisdom Quiz 2019 Fees?
Mode of Payment:-
You may choose either way to deposit the WWF India Wild Wisdom Quiz Fees.
- Demand Draft (DD) – in favour of World Wide Fund for Nature- India.
- NEFT Transfer
What amount to deposit for WWF India Wild Wisdom Quiz 2019?
It all depends on how many students are participating from your school. Accordingly, you may choose any of the given below packages-
1. If No. of Students b/w 30 to 99
- Fees:- Rs.100/- per student
2. If No. of Students b/w 100 to 199
- Fees:- Rs.100/- per student
3. If No. of Students b/w 200 to above
- Fees:- Rs.50/- per student